Re: [gtk-osx-users] gtk-mac-bundler: Unable to load image-loading module ...

Le Tuesday 29 Jan 2013 à 06:55:40 (-0800), John Ralls a écrit :

> On Jan 29, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Christophe <cch heonium com> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to gtk-mac-bundler, and it seems to have followed the
> > documentation to the letter but when I run the generated
> > package i have the following error message:
> >
> > CRITICAL:init:Unable to load image-loading module: @executable_path/../Resources/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so: dlopen(@executable_path/../Resources/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so,1): image not found
> >
> > I specify the image file it tries to open is present in bunble. I
> > googling for several days but I have not found anything relevant.
> > Can you give a link or a track to solve this problem
> >

> Assuming you've checked the bundle to ensure that libpixbufloader-png.so is in fact in that path, the usual cause of this problem is attempting to run an auxiliary program from Contents/Resources/bin instead of Contents/MacOS. @executable_path starts from the path of the binary that starts the linker-chain.

Ok I understand, but I followed the sample: 'pygtk-demo' and I set the
entry 'launcher_script' which copied the script in the 'Contents/MacOS'.
This script calls the python script in the same directory which starts
the application that it is in 'Contents/Resources/bin'. The only
difference is that in this sample the final script is in
'Contents/Resources/lib/pygtk/2.0'.
You advise me to the Python application being in 'Contents/Resources/bin'
in 'Contents/MacOS'? In this case i need to modify a lot a things in the
application.

--
Regards