Re: [gtk-osx-users] gtk-mac-bundler: Unable to load image-loading module ...

On Jan 29, 2013, at 4:53 AM, Christophe <cch heonium com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am new to gtk-mac-bundler, and it seems to have followed the
> documentation to the letter but when I run the generated
> package i have the following error message:
>
> CRITICAL:init:Unable to load image-loading module: @executable_path/../Resources/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so: dlopen(@executable_path/../Resources/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so,1): image not found
>
> I specify the image file it tries to open is present in bunble. I
> googling for several days but I have not found anything relevant.
> Can you give a link or a track to solve this problem

Assuming you've checked the bundle to ensure that libpixbufloader-png.so is in fact in that path, the usual cause of this problem is attempting to run an auxiliary program from Contents/Resources/bin instead of Contents/MacOS. @executable_path starts from the path of the binary that starts the linker-chain.