[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Can't build on 10.8.2

I am very confused.  I'm trying to build Gtk+ as a pre-requisite for building WireShark.  So I'm following the instructions at <https://live.gnome.org/GTK+/OSX/Building> for building Gtk+.  I get to the stage "jhbuild build meta-gtk-osx-core", which you say builds Gtk+, but it fails, because you say I have not built Gtk+.

I am inexperienced in building Gtk+, in that I've never gotten it to build before.