Re: [gtk-osx-users] Feature Request: Gtkmacintegration Native Fullscreen?

Oh I see, I was going by my experience with Gimp’s fullscreen, which seemed to me very different and didn’t
invoke the spaces the way native cocoa apps do. I understand why now.  I’ll look into it.  Thanks for the
info!

Regards,
Josh