Re: [gtk-osx-users] Feature Request: Gtkmacintegration Native Fullscreen?

On Dec 24, 2013, at 1:03 PM, Joshua Pettus <jshpettus gmail com> wrote:

Hello,

I am currently working with xboard into making it a gtk2 app.  Unfortunately there is no fullscreen mode in
xboard. As such, it would be really nice if I could use OSX’s native call, and was wondering how possible
it were to implement this into the gtkmacitegration library?

https://developer.apple.com/library/mac/documentation/General/Conceptual/MOSXAppProgrammingGuide/FullScreenApp/FullScreenApp.html

XBoard is already a Gtk2 program. Perhaps you mean that you’re building it for OSX.

Fullscreen mode is built in to Gtk2 already, no need for gtk-mac-integration to provide any support. Just
make an action that calls gtk_window_fullscreen().

https://developer.gnome.org/gtk2/2.24/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-fullscreen