[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Problem Building on 10.8.2

Hi,

I did some work with gtk-osx a couple of years ago and managed to get it working.

I'm currently working on OSX 10.8.2 and would like to use gtk-osx for a new project I'm working on.

However, I'm having some problems with the build:

I've downloaded and run

sh gtk-osx-build-setup.sh

and I've also added ~/.local/bin to my path.

When I try to start the build process I get the following error:

New-MacBook:~ chris$ jhbuild bootstrap
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/chris/Source/jhbuild/jhbuild/config.py", line 212, in load
    execfile(self.filename, config)
  File "/Users/chris/.jhbuildrc", line 538, in <module>
    execfile(_userrc)
  File "/Users/chris/.jhbuildrc-custom", line 112, in <module>
    if _osx_version.startswith("8"):
AttributeError: 'float' object has no attribute 'startswith'
jhbuild: could not load config file

What am I missing here?

Cheers,

Chris