[gtk-osx-users] [Gtk-osx-users] Change of Project Home

No doubt everyone noticed the mailing list changes last weekend. Others might have noticed that there are now gtk-osx and gtk-mac-integration projects on git.gnome.org, and that there is now an "OSX Build Page" [1] on Gnome Live.

After some rather spirited discussion on gtk-devel-list [2], I've agreed to move the project to Gnome.org where the Gtk team seems to think it belongs. This is a rather slow process, in part because it takes some time to get all of the various parts set up and moved in an orderly fashion and in part because I have other things to do. The introductory web page will move soon (to http://www.gtk.org) along with the remaining wiki pages (to Gnome Live).

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/OSX/Building
[2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2011-September/msg00028.html