Re: [gtk-osx-users] GTK 10.4 compatible on OSX lion?

Hi,

Le 11 oct. 2011 à 09:39, Gabriele Greco a écrit :

> It seems that system libraries try to use the gtk app bundled iconv instead of the osx native library, there is something I can do to avoid this problem?

Yes, you need rebuild without iconv: jhbuild bootstrap --skip=libinconv.
There's same issue on Lion.

With witch version of XCode have you build GTK ? I can't build with 10.4 target on Snow Leopard or Lion.

@+
--
Gérald Niel
gerald niel gegeweb org