[gtk-osx-users] Dialogs opening below windows for which they are transient...

Greetings,

  I bundle a pygtk app with py2app.  When opening the resultant application, a login dialog opens beneath the main content window.  However, if I directly execute the application (i.e., Application.app/Contents/MacOS/Application), then the dialog opens above the main content window.  The same is true for all dialogs.  This seems to have changed in the past year with the application I'm bundling, though not much has changed with respect to the application.  Has anyone else run into this or anything similar?  Calls to set_transient_for seemingly make no difference.

Regards,

  Phil