Re: Updates for stable gtk-osx moduleset

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 11:04:04AM -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> Interestingly, another guy, Cliff Sharp, wrote the list last week about
> porting spice-gtk.

Yep, I know, he mailed the spice mailing list, which is one of the reasons
that led me to finally try gtk-osx.

> I don't update the stable moduleset very often because it's a lot of work
> to test everything. Last time was the end of January, and it took almost
> 2 weeks to get everything smoothed out so it's stable. Thanks for
> offering your changes, but I'm not going to revisit it until late summer.

I understand that, hopefully I'll test these changes myself soon. However,
you should take the 2 other changes (gstreamer related) since without
these, gstreamer wouldn't built at all (removal of bison and flex as deps
since they no longer are part of gtk-osx.modules, and fix for the download
URL).

Christophe