[Gtk-osx-users] Pango modules

Hi,

I'm struggling to get Arabic shaping working on my app.  I checked to
see that all modules are compiled and bundled, they are.  The
PANGO_RC_FILE environment variable is correctly set so it should be able
to find these things.  The pango.modules file exists and contains a lot
of @executable_path - I hope these are correct and can be interpreted by
pango.

Has anyone else looked at Arabic in their applications?

I was told that some CoreText changes where committed to Pango trunk.
I'm loath to use trunk but it might be my only way forward.

--
regards
Dwayne