[Gtk-osx-users] gtk-doc and XML files

Hi,

I get this configure error when building gtk-doc.

checking for XML catalog (/Users/dev/gtk/inst/etc/xml/catalog)... found
checking for xmlcatalog... /Users/dev/gtk/inst/bin/xmlcatalog
checking for DocBook XML DTD V4.3 in XML catalog... found
checking for DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog... not found
configure: error: could not find DocBook XSL Stylesheets in XML catalog
*** Error during phase configure of gtk-doc: ########## Error running
./configure --prefix /Users/dev/gtk/inst --libdir
'/Users/dev/gtk/inst/lib' --disable-scrollkeeper
--with-xml-catalog=$JHBUILD_PREFIX/etc/xml/catalog --disable-static  ***
[3/3]

This one is new for me. I've had a lot of stuff that I haven't been
building from scratch, but I tried a clean build and got the error.

My suspicion is that the gtk-osx-docbook-1.0.tar.gz needs a refresh but
I'm not sure where the files in that bundle come from.  Seems like the
only changes to gtk-doc where in Feb this year, seem odd that no one
else has bumped into this one.
https://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/commit/ece19d0219fdeaad10eb856dbbc026f4ea2a53f5

--
regards