[Gtk-osx-users] Glade doesn't allow changing og accel keys

We use .glade files in our apps UI.  We combine this with some menu
items and accel keys setup in code.

Using gtk.accel_map_save() only saves those setup in code,  accel_path
entries in the glade file aren't dumped.

Using gtk.accel_map_load() I can override accel_path for the ones
changed in code but nothing happens for those in glade files.

I was wondering if anyone had had experience overriding accel_path
mapping in glade files?

--
regards
Dwayne