[Gtk-osx-users] Virtaal for Mac now ready - for human translation of Gettext PO and other files

Hi,

All my questions to the list have been around my efforts to to package
Virtaal a desktop human translation tool http://virtaal.org

Virtaal is a translation editor like Poedit.  It is, I beleive, simpler
to use and has more powerful translation features.

If you'd like to test my efforts please download it from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/translate/files/Virtaal/0.7.0/Virtaal-0.7.0-Mac-Beta-2.dmg/download

I hope Virtaal will be a tool that you can recommend to Mac translators
for your port GTK applications.

--
regards
Dwayne