[Gtk-osx-users] Thread Question

Hi,

I'm currently trying to port Guitarix <http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/>from Linux to OSX.

I've managed to get Guitarix to build however the GUI is very unresponsive when it runs (up to 10 seconds of spodding at a time) making it unusable.

Guitarix is multithreaded and has a GUI thread and an audio processing thread.

If I kill the app (the only way I can get it to stop!) I get the following:

Program received signal SIGTSTP, Stopped (user).
0x00007fff8656e2e2 in semaphore_wait_signal_trap ()

This makes me suspicious that there's a problem with the threading on OSX that is OK on Linux.

Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on this or has experienced anything similar?

Cheers,

Chris