[Gtk-osx-users] pixbuf question

Hi

I am moving some of my homebrew applications from linux Mandriva to OSX.
These have been built using Glade/Gtk/Gdk/C.

I've successfully loaded gtk-osx, carefully following the instructions at:

http://sourceforge/net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/Build

The first GUI application uses textviews, buttons and labels, and it compiles
(using make) and runs just fine.  It does not use pixbuf.

The second GUI app is much more complex and, in particular it uses pixbufs.
It makes OK but when I run the application I get lots of:

Gdk-CRITICAL **: gdk-draw-pixbuf:assertion `GDK_IS_PIXBUF (pixbuf)' failed

The applications runs fine but, of course, there is nothing shown in the two
GtkDrawingAreas.

Pixbuf libraries and headers must be loaded and, indeed, I see
gdk-pixbuf-csource and gdk-pixbuf-query-loaders folders in the .../gtk/inst/
folder.

Can anyone suggest what is going on?

Regards

Owen