Re: [Gtk-osx-users] GTK+: possibly undefined macro: dnl

On Apr 17, 2011, at 2:25 PM, John Ralls wrote:

> No, but you've messed something up. "dnl" introduces comments in the m4 macro language... which implies that whatever autoreconf called, it wasn't the right m4. But it's strange that you got all of the way to Gtk+ before the problem showed up. Did you start fresh or were you rebuilding an already-existing tree?

I think the answer is, I was starting fresh.  Don't know much about "trees."

Perhaps I should create a virgin Mac OS X user and retry the process there.  My concern is, will the installation be available to all users, or just that user?

Thanks,
Chap