Re: [Gtk-osx-users] GTK+: possibly undefined macro: dnl

Okay -- I encountered the same error at the same place on a new user account.

Then I created a new user on my Mac Mini (Intel) which does *not* have Xcode 4.  (It has Xcode 3.latest.)  I was able to get through the installation process there.

Unfortunately the mini is headless and I operate the GUI with screen sharing, so it's not ideal for testing GTK.  Better than nothing, though :)

If anyone has some ideas from this about how my laptop's environment might be screwed up, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Chap