Re: [Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration

On Sep 11, 2010, at 2:14 PM, Mikkel Kruse Johnsen wrote:

> Hi John
>
> I tried to apply the patch from the bug report, but it do not apply to Gtk+-2.20.1 and was not easily changed.
>
> You talked about a patch, did you push it or have it available somewhere to test ?

Sorry, yes. The patches are pushed and integrated. Normal devs (i.e., those who are building with gtk-osx) can delete the source directory and rebuild. Others can get the new patches from http://github.com/jralls/gtk-osx-build/raw/master/patches/foo.patch.
The patches are named gtk-keyhash.patch, gtk_meta.patch, and gtk-introspection.patch. (The last one just enables Gtk+ to build successfully with integration enabled. If you don't need to do that, don't worry about it.)

I've also released ige-mac-integration-0.9.6, (download from sourceforge or just build with jhbuild) which fixes some bugs, demonstrates how to use an accelerator map, and adds some protective code to prevent your unhiding crash.