Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Did ige-mac-integration changed in the latest 2.20 release [WAS: (no subject) :S ]

On Sep 27, 2010, at 1:39 PM, Gérald Niel wrote:

> Le 27 sept. 2010 à 21:23, John Ralls a écrit :
>
>> GtkOSXApplication has been in ige-mac-integration for several months, but ige_mac_menu is still there. Is this something that used to work, or is it new? Did you include the necessary configure macros to define MAC_INTEGRATION?
>

> In a 64 bit machine ige-mac-integration is tagged as ignore in .jhbuildrc.
> But it works fine in Snow Leopard 64 bits if you use GtkOSXApplication functions.
>
> I have commented this line in .jhbuildrc to be able to compile ige-mac-integration :
>
>    # ige-mac-integration doesn't support 64-bit (it uses Carbon).
>    #
>    #if ('x86_64' in architectures):
>    #    skip.append("ige-mac-integration")
>    #    skip.append("ige-mac-integration-py")

Yes, I noticed this morning that that was there when I was chasing Phillip's problem. I just pushed a new version deleting that block. (Run gtk-osx-build-setup.sh again to get the new one.)

Thanks,