Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Unable to locate theme engine in module_path

Hi Richard,

Thanks for your hints, it solved my problem.

I listed the environment variables in my profile, after that the theme
engines are found.

However the line
  export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="${bundle_resources}/lib"
must be left out the profile, otherwise errors like
  dyld: Symbol not found: __cg_jpeg_resync_to_restart
occur.

Regards,
Gertwin