Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Issues with non-Latin keyboards

On May 3, 2010, at 8:16 AM, F Wolff wrote:

> Hallo everybody
>
> Is there a known issue with typing non-Latin text? I can't get typing to
> result in any text, either by selecting a keyboard layout in the System
> Preferences, or by selecting the input method in the GTK context menu.
>
> Relevant fonts are definitely installed.
>
> Thank you for any advice.

Not that I've heard of before, but you might simply be the first one to try. Can you provide some details about what build you're using (i.e., stable, unstable, or unqualified) and what application you're building? Have you already integrated the menus with ige-mac-integration?

Presumably the keyboard is working with other Mac applications, and you have a similar keyboard working on your Linux build of the app in question.