Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Wherefore Art Thou, Framework?

On 9 May, 2010, at 8:39 AM, John Ralls wrote:

> Richard Hult (the original developer of the gtk-osx project) introduced the "fw" to the module name to differentiate it from the one in jhbuild's bootstrap.modules because he needed a separate package for gtk-osx-frameworks.

	Gotcha.  After i catch up on my homework i'm gonna add this and some of the other tidbits i've picked up to the wiki.

	So at this early stage we don't actually get any frameworks, right?  Or is there something hidden somewhere i'm not looking?

Sent from my MacBookPro

Headline:  Prisoners Escape From Prison Farm After Execution.