Re: [Gtk-osx-users] =?koi8-r?b?ZHJhZyBmcm9tIEZpbGVDaG9vc2VyIHRvIERv?= =?koi8-r?b?Y2sgcGFuZWwgYXBwbGljYXRpb25zIChvciBGaW5kZXIp?=

> Strange, though, that it works with Safari and not withiTunes.

Yes, It seems like some part of drag and drop functionality actually is implemented.

Tue, 11 May 2010 07:07:25 -0700 письмо от John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us>:

> On May 11, 2010, at 5:02 AM, Alexander Ivanenko wrote:
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > Porting GTK application to MacOS X (using GTK-OSX) I have encountered the problem: dragging from FileChooser to dock panel
> > applications(especially, iTunes) does not work. The application I develop is an mp3-shop music downloader so I need an
integration with
> > iTunes, When I drag an mp3 file from FileChooser to Safari icon on the Dock panel Safari opens and plays the file, however when I
drop
> > the file on iTunes icon nothing happens. Is drag-and-drop part of the GTK-OSX port incomplete? Where I have to look if I want to
patch
> > GTK-OSX myself?
>
> Yes, among other things the selection functions in gdk/quartz/gdkselection-quartz.c are only stubs. Patches should be submitted to
http://bugzilla.gnome.org against gdk-quartz. Search first; there might already be a bug on this that you should hang your patch on.
Good luck!

Я в Моем Мире - http://my.mail.ru/mail/kitovyj/