Quick query re: ige-mac-integration

Hi John,

Thanks for your work on ige-mac-integration; it is good to see someone doing recent work on the GTK OS X port.

I'd like to ask a quick question:

I am porting a PyGTK app to OS X and notice that GtkOSXApplication does not appear to automatically substitute the Apple command key for the control key in all accelerator key combinations, unlike the older ige-mac-integration. If that's right, is there some other convenient way to achieve the effect?

If not, and as this is important for users, it means I will be using ige-mac-integration for now. If it was a relatively trivial change, I could probably commit a little time at some point to adding the capability to GtkOSXApplication.

regards,
Richard.