[Gtk-osx-users] Problems building lablgtk

Hi,
I freshly installed gtk-osx on my Snow Leopard, everything worked fine,

I'm now trying to build lablgtk2 on my system, but when I'm using "./configure" outside jhbuild shell I get a GTK+ not found (maybe is it normal, but i added my gtk-prefix to my path),
when trying in a jhbuild shell, i get no error at configuring but when compiling i get an error with "-lGLU not found",

I'm pretty sure it's just a few thing i forgot to do, if anyone as an idea...ty!