[Gtk-osx-users] ige-mac-integration - keyboard shortcut modifiers

Hello folks,

firstly I want to thank everyone involved for providing
ige-mac-integration. It boosts usability a lot for the users.

I'm currently integrating ige-mac-integration to an gtk+ osx port (C).
I'm using gtkosxapplication instead of the old stuff ... I get the
menubar and my notifications set-up - all fine,
but I noticed that IF I use the old "ige_mac_menu_set_menu_bar"
function, all my shortcuts get automatically mapped from Ctrl+a to Cmd+a
and so on.
Now like mentioned before I don't want to use the old API, so I try to
use gtk_osxapplication_set_menu_bar which does not map the key modifiers
automatically, but otherwise works fine too.

Can I achieve the old maping behaviour with the new API somehow ? Or do
I have to set the shortcuts manually, if so how do I do that ?

Regards Marco