Re: [Gtk-osx-users] pygtk and NSApplicationBlockTermination

Thanks for the reply, John.

Just about 30 minutes before your email, I figured out:

self.macapp.connect("NSApplicationBlockTermination", self.sig_close)

... which allows me to use the same exit handler that was in use by the standard gtk exit menu item.

It turns out that it was a call to gtk.gdk.threads_init() which was causing the application to block when actions were an exit action was invoked via the integration.  I'll investigate that further.

--phil