Re: [Gtk-osx-users] menu synchronisation

John Ralls wrote:
> On Mar 31, 2010, at 11:41 PM, Olivier Sessink wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm having some issues with the menu synchronisation. The correct
>> menu options are all there, but the state of radio menu items and
>> toggle menu items are not synchronised. Is this a known issue? How
>> can I debug this?
>>

> First study ige-mac-integration/src/ige-mac-menu.c so that you
> understand how the events operate on checked menu items.

after looking at the code it seems that the state of checked menu items
is not sync'ed at all, except during creation. Is this correct?

Somewhere on line 920 we need a check if the menu item is a check menu
item, and what the state is, and set the state of the carbon menu
accordingly. Correct?

Olivier