Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Installing on Snow Leopard

First Off: i'm brand new to the list, and this message came through before my subscription complete. Therefore i don't have a copy of the message i'm replying to, i just saw it in the archives.  It will thread as a new message rather than a proper reply, however.  Anyway:

On Jan 4, 2010, at 20:19, Shawn Bakhtiar wrote:

> I do not know what the --ignore-system is for. I don't even need to add any environmental variables or anything.

	I'm a newbie with GTK on the Mac, but i just ran across this issue while doing the basic compile.  Just running "jhbuild bootstrap" compiles the bootstrap portion with the following message at the end:

> I: some modules (python) were automatically ignored as a sufficient enough version was found installed on your system. Use --ignore-system if you want to build them nevertheless.

	So evidently "-ignore-system" forces the build of all modules, even the ones that duplicate what is already provided.  Presumably some of the system python stuff has been found insufficient?

Sent from my MacBookPro

Don't hate yourself in the morning, sleep until noon.