Re: [Gtk-osx-users] PyGTK on top of native GTK+?

Op Do, 2009-09-03 om 22:59 +1000 skryf John Pye:
> Hi John
>
> John Ralls wrote:
> > On Sep 1, 2009, at 6:28 AM, John Pye wrote:
> >

> >> I'll get one of our other developers to cross-check and then fill it
> >> out
> >> a little more. If it looks complete and general, I can copy it over to
> >> your wiki.
> >>

> > OK, the Wiki page is ready for you at https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/gtk-osx/wiki/PyGtk
> >

> Cool. I've put a link to my dodgy wiki page, and I'll try to fill this
> stuff out once it's all working.
>
> Is there any documentation of or example of the use of
> ige_mac_integration from Python? Where can I find that?

Hallo

It is certainly not perfect yet, but you can have a look here at what
I've done in Virtaal:
http://translate.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/translate/src/trunk/virtaal/virtaal/views/mainview.py

(search for "ige")

Comments welcome.

Looking forward to good documentation. I've been struggling a lot this
side as well, so thanks for your effort.

Keep well
Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: