Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Building for OS X Snow Leopard

I believe the ige-mac-bundler is a downloadable from http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net/ and if I am not mistaken it is all Python ??

Thanks.
I was confused by ige-mac-bundle.c and h in the src folder of ige-mac-integration.

un-packit into your home directory. cd into ige-mac-bunler and type "make install"

It will set install in bin under you home directory. Update your path variable to include the bin directory created in your home directory

in my case:

prompt> export PATH=$PATH:/Users/shawn/bin

here is what my path looks like after:
PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/git/bin:/usr/X11/bin:/Users/shawn/.local/bin:/Users/shawn/bin

once you have done so. Copy the giggle.bundle, info.plist, and gtkrc into your build directory make the necessary changes to the files and

prompt> ige-mac-bundler giggle.bundle

or what ever else you called the file. Most of the instructions are on the website above, and in the bundle file itself.

Perhaps, it would be best if jhbuld and the bundler both used ~/.local/bin so you would not need both?

I am horrid at Python, never learned it :S

i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me