Re: [Gtk-osx-users] Problem with GnuCash

Thanks for the quick reply!

I got the bundle working by copying the libgnc-*.la.
gnucash-bundler-1.0.3 works fine as well.

ige-mac-integration had been built properly.
It's probably a path problem.
It looks like several paths need to be changed to get the gnucash
script working.
I tried a few changes and got different errors. Anyway, as the bundle
is working, I didn't spend much time on that.

So thanks again.
I have been using gnucash for a while (built with fink on my iMac).
But having it with GTK-OSX is quite nice!
Nice work!

Benjamin

PS: don't know why, but I didn't get your answer by e-mail. I replied
to mine so I hope this mail will show up properly in the thread.