Re: [gtk-osx-devel] jhbuild problem

On Jun 22, 2015, at 5:36 PM, kmsiete gmail com wrote:

Thanks for the reply man.
I follow the tutorial, and I got installed jhbuild succesfully, but when I try to run jhbuild bootstrap it says : python2: realpath couldn't resolve "/usr/bin/python2I think this is for work on linux, but I don’t find the configurations files for changing the path. any advise?