[gtk-osx-devel] berkeleydb not building - regression?

[This has actually been broken for a while, possibly since Gramps - where I get my gtk-osx-devel fix -
switched to Git]

Back in May of this year, berkeleydb was failing to build with the following error:
*** Configuring berkeleydb *** [1/1]
cd build_unix; ../dist/configure --prefix /Users/guilherme/gtk/inst --libdir
'/Users/localwaider/gtk/inst/lib'
/bin/sh: ../dist/configure: No such file or directory

At the time, the fix applied (by John Rails) was to insert an extra semi-colon before the ‘cd’ as for some
reason the build process was ignoring the first command (or at least this is my understanding of the comment
in the archives: http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30866236 )

It appears this bug has raised its head again - a clean checkout & build gets stuck at this point with the
same error. Obviously I can drop to a shell and fix it, but it’s nice when this stuff works out of the box.

John, in passing, I’ve been trying to figure out how I’d apply a temporary fix for this such that I can leave
my unattended build unattended; I can’t figure out the .jhbuildrc-custom snippet that would adjust the
autogen-template, and hand-modifying the $HOME/.cache/.. copy of the relevant modules file seemed to have no
effect. Any pointers?

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider gmail com / It's about as impersonal as you can get.