[gtk-osx-devel] Small fixes to the stable moduleset on Lion

Hey,

I've recently spent some time building virt-viewer on OSX Lion, and on my
way I've encountered a few issues. The first 2 patches address the libiconv
issue that has already been mentioned on this list, I don't know if
removing libiconv from the bootstrap moduleset is the right way to go
or not, but having a patched copy of glib in the module set would be good.
I also found a typo causing liboil build failures.
I'll be away next week, so I'll only answer emails the week after that.

Christophe