Re: Cross-compiling GTK+, missing icons

Il Mon, 29 May 2017 12:09:49 +0200 Gerardo Ballabio <gerardo ballabio gmail com> scrisse:

if with "style" you mean the GTK+ theme then yes, you need to
include it separately.

I'm used to cross-compile for Windows on Linux and lately (since
3.14.0 IIRC) the adwaita theme became a new external dependency in
the toolchain I use.

Which toolchain are you using please?

I'm using my aur-fedora-mingw toolchain for Archlinux [1] that in
turn is based on the Fedora one [2].

Do you generate self-contained
binaries or do you need to install extra stuff?

I build a single installer with NSiS [3]. This will unzip all the
needed stuff under "C:\Program files\Whatever": see my script [4]
as an example.

It seems to be a lot of work (and it is!) but now I can build the
installer (for win32 or win64) by simply issuing a make command in
the appropriate build tree. My only problem is I cannot check the
result because I don't own a windows box ;)

[1] https://github.com/ntd/aur-fedora-mingw
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW/CrossCompilerFramework
[3] http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page
[4] https://github.com/ntd/adg/blob/master/build/adg.nsi