Re: GTK3 on Darwin

Il Sun, 8 May 2016 10:28:43 +0100 Andrea Giammarchi <andrea giammarchi gmail com> scrisse:

If I understand correctly you're saying I shouldn't even file a bug if the
issue is not on Linux, right? Can you point me at any place where this
could be discussed? I'm sure having the ability to open an external link,
even just for an about section, is kinda essential. Thanks

He said quite the opposite: you should file a bug and *actively*
participate to find the solution because the developers cannot see
how GTK+ behaves on your system.

Ciao.
--
Nicola