GLIB Help

Hello!

I have achieved to compile glib-2.32 and glib-2.42 for QNX 6.5.0 on arm-v7. However, when I run some examples (both versions), the program runs infinitely (the cpu consumption changes). I have debugged and the program arrives to pspec_info.value_type = G_TYPE_VALUE_ARRAY in gobject/gparamspecs.c. Then I lose myself among the macros.

I think that you could have experience in this. Do you have any idea about what is missing?

Thank you in advance. Best regards,

Yamnia Rodriguez