Re: GDK_IS_WINDOW (window) failed

On Thu, 2016-08-11 at 13:21 +0200, Timm Bäder wrote:
Depends, lots of distributions offer -dev packages with debugging
symbols.

I am using Gentoo, and I think all debugging symbols are stripped by
default.

I have some hope that that problem may vanish with GTK 3.20 -- but not
too much, because it seems to be never reported to bugzilla.

FWIW I can reproduce the issue with 3.20 but not with master.

Great, thanks. So I can hope that it will vanish in 3.22 -- and more
important, it seems that I do the window splitting not completely
wrong.