Re: GHashTable strange behavior

Il Wed, 4 Mar 2015 20:44:04 +0200 Stathis Gkotsis <stathisgotsis hotmail com> scrisse:

Hi all,

I am facing some strange behavior with GHashTable. When I use
g_hash_table_insert to insert the same key twice, it does not return
FALSE, but TRUE:

Hi,

in your example you are not inserting the same key but two different
keys with the same content. Depending on the hash function (that you did
not provide) those two keys can be considered equals or not.

Ciao.
--
Nicola