Re: Misconduct of GTK+/glib Bugtracker Admins

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:11 PM, IgnorantGuru
<ignorantguru openmailbox org> wrote:
Greetings.  Not sure where is the best place to bring this - input
welcome - but this email is an official complaint against the conduct
of:

Matthias Clasen
Emmanuele Bassi
André Klapper

I read the entire thread and what I saw was a technical discussion
where you had an opinion which some people disagreed with. Welcome to
Free Software! I hope that you understand that you don't have a
contract, they don't have to do something just because you want them
to. If you want something done then the only person that has to do
anything is you.

Have a nice day!

John