Re: Undeprecate GtkAlignment ?

Hi;

On 2 June 2015 at 13:02, salsaman <salsaman gmail com> wrote:
Thanks. What would be an example to center a widget horizontally and/or
vertically in its container, without the center widget expanding ?

gtk_widget_set_halign (child, GTK_ALIGN_CENTER);
gtk_widget_set_valign (child, GTK_ALIGN_CENTER);

A simple example: http://paste.fedoraproject.org/228024/33247850

More information available on:
https://developer.gnome.org/gtk/stable/GtkWidget.html

Ciao,