Re: Undeprecate GtkAlignment ?

Thanks. What would be an example to center a widget horizontally and/or vertically in its container, without the center widget expanding ?

Salsaman.

On Tue, Jun 2, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com> wrote:
Hi;

On 2 June 2015 at 12:06, salsaman <salsaman gmail com> wrote:
> Yeah, I second that ! It's a very useful widget, it should be retained or
> replaced with something similar.

It's replaced with "something similar": the alignment and expansion
properties on GtkWidget.

Instead of requiring a specific container, you can use the alignment
on any widget and any container.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.