Re: GtkTable inside a scrolled window

Il 09/01/2015 14:14, Paul Davis ha scritto:

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 8:13 AM, Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com
<mailto:paul linuxaudiosystems com>> wrote:

    On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:30 AM, <schnitzer2 itc rwth-aachen de
    <mailto:schnitzer2 itc rwth-aachen de>> wrote:

        Hi all,

        I have a GtkTable packed in a scrolled window. The margins,
        row 0 and column 0 of the table should always stay visible and
        not be scrolled, basically like the annotation margins in a
        Microsoft Excel table. How could I do that?

    GtkTable doesn't offer that. It is a basic grid layout widget, not a
    table with headers etc.

    Use a GtkListView.

and now having re-read your mail, i doubt that you can get that effect
with any existing Gtk widget. keeping row AND column zero visible while
scrolling in both directions ... this is something highly specialized
and generally Gtk doesn't tend to come with such application-specific
widgets.

someone else may have a different idea.

Maybe 3 different GtkTables?