Re: GtkTable inside a scrolled window

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 4:30 AM, <schnitzer2 itc rwth-aachen de> wrote:
Hi all,

I have a GtkTable packed in a scrolled window. The margins,
row 0 and column 0 of the table should always stay visible and
not be scrolled, basically like the annotation margins in a
Microsoft Excel table. How could I do that?

GtkTable doesn't offer that. It is a basic grid layout widget, not a table with headers etc.

Use a GtkListView.

Note also, from the docs for GtkTable:

"GtkTable has been deprecated. Use GtkGrid instead. It provides the same capabilities as GtkTable for arranging widgets in a rectangular grid, but does support height-for-width geometry management."