Need advice with debugging GTK+

Hi, I have problems with debugging gtk-demo-application and gtk-application, hopefully you can give a hint..

here is what I get when run gtk3-demo-application: could you please translate what does that mean?

and here is where gtk3-demo triggers a break point in **gclosure.c** (gobject.dll) stack overflow (as you can see in the image bellow in red letters)

​​

From the following image bellow, you can see versions of compiled dll's and packages.

I also applied patches for glib and pango, is there something new I'm missing maybe?

All of the above compiled with msvc-120.

Thank you!
~codekiddy