Re: always the same crash in g_cclosure_marshal_generic_va

Hi, guys! Please excuse me, but I figured out what was the problem and now most recent msvc GTK+ WORKS!!

indeed it was a problem with libffi, to be more precize it was my fault because of the way I was building the libffi library in wrong way lol.
according to the libffi readme on GitHub there is a compiler wrapper which needs to be used while compiling, I was configuring libffi the right way but compiling with plain MSVC without the wrapper, so the resulted dll was bogus and causing the crash!

All of Visual Studio 2013 solutions and projects to build gtkmm from libiconv and zlib up to gtkmm are now fully working and fully tested. found on GitHub https://github.com/codekiddy2/Visual-Studio-gtkmm

Thank You!