Re: Missing file in gtk build?

If that’s the case, then the question is why I didn’t get gtk/gtkversion.h.in

On Feb 20, 2015, at 10:29 AM, David Nečas <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 09:40:25AM -0500, R. Victor Klassen wrote:
I found a version of gtkversion.h elsewhere, but it was quite old.
Presumably there should be a gtkversion.h in gtk/include/gtk after the
git checkout implicitly run by jhbuild?

It's a generated file (from gtk/gtkversion.h.in).  You need to build
gtk+ (or at least configure it) to get gtkversion.h.  I can't comment on
jhbuild but it's generally a bad idea to put generated files to a
revision control system.

Yeti