Re: Different results when converting SVG to PNG with librsvg

On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 10:05:10AM +0200, mista_pink web de wrote:
If I open the SVG with e.g. Inkscape on Ubuntu 14.04 it looks as expected,
using other viewer like Remmina, rsvg-view-3, rsvg-convert generate this
displaced output.

There were some bugs fixed after the librsvg version you're using. If
you cannot try librsvg 2.40.9 then I suggest to just file a bug.
  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=librsvg

Attach the svg file, what you're getting and what you expect.

--
Regards,
Olav